STATE OF THE ART LENS TECHNOLOGY
We feature a quality selection of fashionable eyeglasses and premium lenses. Serving the Conroe, Texas Area, our office is conveniently located at 1422 North Loop 336 West, Ste B, Conroe, TX, 77304.
Our optical staff looks forward to helping you select the best eyewear for your vision prescription, lifestyle requirements, and unique fashion taste! Eyeglasses need to give you a sharp vision and a flattering look on your face.
All patients, new and returning, are treated with patience and no pressure to reach a hasty decision. Superior customer service is our goal, and we want you to be thrilled with your eyewear and your experience in our Conroe office!
ZEISS Lenses Are Tailor-Made To Meet All Individual Requirements
In today’s world, more and more people choose a different way of life and they tend to look for more suitable products - usually tailor-made solutions.
ZEISS Lenses deliver best natural vision in any situation.
- Visual needs are linked to the wearer’s lifestyle
- No two people are the same – individuals have different anatomy whilst their style and visual preferences are closely linked to their way of life.
- Lenses that suit both to the wearer’s physiology and their main daily activities
ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2
Tailor-made to meet all individual requirements.
Nowadays, more and more people are enjoying an individualized way of life. And they are asking for the appropriate tailor-made solutions.
The eyes should be seen as part of a whole person. No two people are alike – individuals differ not only in their anatomy.
Their style and visual preferences are closely linked to their way of life. A progressive lens should not only be matched to the wearer’s physiology, but also to their main daily activities.
ZEISS Progressive Lens Individual 2 responds to this challenge with a solution that delivers best natural vision in any situation.
The benefits for the wearer
- Best natural vision tailor-made for each individual and their main daily activities, day and night
- Better vision with full utilization of 3D vision
- Unlimited frame choice
- Fast adaptation to the lenses – in any frame
- Strain-free and clear vision for print media and digital device usage for people aged 40+
- Fast focus and good dynamic vision all day long, even for the challenges of today’s world
- Thin and lightweight lenses
Zeiss Computer Glasses
Better vision and more comfort at work
The new ZEISS office spectacle lenses give you more relaxed vision, whether you work at a desk, computer or a manufacturing machine.
Modern technology governs our life and makes it easier, both at home and at work. We spend a good portion of our time working with high-tech devices and displays. They help make us faster and more productive. If we want to stay focused for extended periods while using computers, smartphones, tablet PCs or other devices at work, we need good vision at near to intermediate distances. This field of vision, between a half meter and four metres, is the one we use most often in our daily routine. Reading glasses and even sophisticated progressive lenses are not ideal for this field of vision. Have you ever considered wearing spectacles that are specially tailored to the work you do?
For many people, the world of work is getting faster and faster and increasingly varied. Computers and other devices play a major role in the modern workplace. As a result, staying productive for long periods is essential. Our vision plays a key role here, especially when we're working in front of screens and displays. Our eyes have to endure strain in the near to intermediate fields of vision for many hours each day.
You might already wear reading glasses or progressive lenses at work. However, you can assume a very unnatural posture when wearing these types of spectacles.
The new ZEISS office spectacle lenses are tailored to your specific needs and allow for a relaxed posture. These lenses offer very large fields of vision from near to intermediate distances (between half a metre and four metres). This lets you see and work at your best in precisely the range of vision your job requires. Your head and neck will be in a natural, relaxed position the whole day through.
There are four different versions:
- "Near" office lens: With this design, the maximum distance the spectacle wearer must see sharply and clearly is set at two metres. This version is ideal for people who work mainly at the computer or read a lot.
- "Room" office lens: With this spectacle lens, the maximum distance is set to four metres, allowing the wearer to see at reading distance up to the intermediate field of vision. The "Room" version is designed for people that interact with colleagues a lot and simultaneously work in front of a screen.
- NEW - "Book" office lens: "Book" has a strengthened focus for the reading area with a maximum distance of one meter. In comparison to reading glasses, which are generally designed for a fixed, and individualised reading distance, "Book" offers a significantly larger field of vision for a more relaxed reading experience.
- The "Individual" office lens: This version is tailored to the specific needs of the spectacle wearer. The optimum maximum viewing distance in the room is defined with extreme precision for the spectacle wearer. In addition, the wearer's centring data, close-up working distance and spectacle frame dimensions are used in manufacturing these lenses.
ZEISS office lenses are not just for work
ZEISS office spectacle lenses are not just for work
ZEISS office lenses also help you see better in your free time, whether you're reading, watching TV, cooking, surfing the Web, chatting online, or playing a musical instrument. We will be happy to advise you and select the best solution from the range of ZEISS office lenses.
Varilux® X Series™
Varilux X series is the first Varilux lens to dramatically reduce head movement and ensure that your vision is as natural as possible for everyday activities within arm's reach and beyond. Varilux X series is the best Varilux we've ever designed.
Your posture and the way you look at things up close have changed. You're now drinking coffee while texting the kids, sending an email via a tablet on the train or checking your social news feed every other hour. In short, everything that matters today happens within arm's reach. Before now, no varifocal lens has been designed to accommodate these modern day behaviors and therefore you had to, 'point your nose to where you want to look at'.Varilux X series removes this limitation through its 'Xtend' technology, dramatically reducing head movement so you don’t have to find the sweet spot.
Elevate what you see to a whole new level by personalizing your Varilux X series lenses. Personalised Varilux X series lenses are engineered to sharpen vision, speed up lens adaptation time, significantly improve visual comfort and ensure your Varilux X series lenses are in perfect synergy with your eyes and frame
Light is everywhere, we live in an illuminate world. These light sources can cause reflections and impace weareers every day lives.
How are Crizal Sapphire lenses different?
- With Multi-Angular Technology™, new Crizal Sapphire® 360º UV lenses reduce reflections from all directions for less distracting glare, better aesthetics, and safer nighttime driving.
- They have enhanced UV protection without compromising clarity.
Go Easy on Your Eyes
Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world’s most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions® lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.
Today’s Transitions® offer you more choices than ever before – choices that keep you comfortable and keep your eyes healthy. Innovative photochromic technologies result in unparalleled lens performance in nearly every lens design and material, including shatter-resistant lenses, bifocals, trifocals, progressives and standard and high-index materials.
Protect Your Eyes Against Digital Eye Strain with New Eyezen™+ Lenses!Designed for the way you see the world, taking care of your eyes from the harshness of modern life. They reduce strain from viewing digital devices so you can focus on what matters to you. It’s a real see good, feel-good story.
How Eyezen+ is Different! A single vision lens with two major benefits:
- Defends Against Eye Strain Associated with Device Use
- Eyezen+ lenses contain a small amount of accommodative relief to help alleviate eye strain caused by viewing near objects, like cell phones and tablets.
- Reduces Exposure to Harmful Blue Light
Eyezen+ lenses utilize Essilor’s Smart Blue Filter™ feature, which reduces exposure to Harmful Blue Light coming from devices, inside lighting, and even the sun. More about Eyezen.
HOYALUX iD LifeStyle®
Hoya ID Lifestyle lenses are available in a broad range of HOYA lens materials so you can make them as comfortable, durable, and easy to clean as you like.
- Integrated Double Surface design technology with a standardized front surface component and a customized back surface
- Optimized for individual prescription
- Offers the widest, clearest, most natural fields of vision
- Eliminates “swimming” sensations for natural, effortless and stable vision in all directions
- Optimal vision at all distances
- Perfect transition between far and near vision
There are up to 67 customizable options, so your new progressive lenses can be as 'you' as your frames.
Conroe, TX 77304
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed