We are Re-opening EYELAND!
We are here for you.
During this difficult time, we have made adjustments to our services to ensure the health and safety of our Patients, our Staff, and our Doctors.
For the protection of our Patients, we have implemented the following procedures in our office:
Limited Appointment Scheduling
In order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines set forth by our local authority. Certainly, urgent and emergency patients will be prioritized.
Fever Free Environment
Temperatures will be taken upon entering the office of all patients, staff, and doctors. Anyone with 99.5 degrees or higher will be asked to re-schedule. Anyone who is taking fever-reducing medication such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen will be asked to re-schedule once the medication is clear from their system so we can be sure of an accurate temperature reading.
We will continue to ask patients with upper respiratory symptoms to reschedule their appointment until they have been asymptomatic for 3 days or have a negative COVID test.
We are requiring everyone entering our office to wear some type of facial covering such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
Wash hands and sanitize
Upon entering EYELAND, everyone will be asked to sanitize their hands. Additionally, we will request they sanitize their hands before re-entering the business area.
All EYELAND staff with direct patient contact will be required to wear a mask.
We are limiting the number of patients in our office and are asking, when possible, only the patient enters our clinic for their visit. Please ask any accompanying person to stay in the car. We can text them if we need assistance.
Appointments are required to see an optician
We are limiting the number of patients in our office. This allows us to abide by social distancing guidelines and it ensures that adequate time is allotted to service our patients. This includes all serv ices: selecting eyewear, picking up glasses, having new lenses cut, and having glasses repaired or adjusted.
Starting May 1st, Patient Appointments Will Start.
We will schedule fewer patients than normal but provide more clinic time which allows us to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Please be patient with us getting new, non-urgent appointments scheduled.
When scheduling patients, we will be:
1. Asking them if they have been diagnosed with COVID or been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID. In those cases, we will postpone seeing the patient unless emergent.
2. We will ask if they have any current symptoms of COVID.
3. They will be notified that upon arrival to our office they will have their temperature taken.
4. We will ask the patients not to bring family members into the office and we ask patients to wait in the car until they are called inside for their appointment.
5. We will ask the patient to bring their own mask or face covering. All of our doctors and any staff who will have direct patient contact will be masked.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and healthy.